Hey IGC parents and campers! We’ve made some exciting changes to the IGC summer 2012 celebrity schedule! IGC is thrilled to announce the addition of NCAA Champion, Paul Ruggeri, AND America’s favorite gymnast, Nastia Liukin to celebrity list!
Here is the updated celebrity guest schedule for IGC summer 2012 with information on each legendary gymnast!
- Weeks 5 and 6: Paul Ruggeri, 2012 U.S. floor exercise silver medalist; 2012 NCAA team and vault champion, parallel bar silver medalist; 2012 Nissen-Emery Award winner; 2012 Winter Cup floor bronze medalist; 2011 Pan American high bar gold medalist
- Week 5, 6 and 7: Sean Townsend, 2000 Olympic Team Member; 2001 World Parallel Bar Champion, team Silver; 1999 World Championship Team Member
- Week 5: Ivan Ivankov, two-time Olympian; two-time All Around World Champion; two-time All Around European Champion
- Week 5: Samantha Peszek, 2008 Olympic Team Silver; 2007 World Championship Team Gold; 2007 Pan American Games Gold; 2008 American Cup, silver vault, bronze all-around, bronze beam, bronze floor
- Weeks 5, 6 and 7: Sean Golden, 2007 Visa Championships, gold vault, silver rings, 4th floor; 2007 Winter Cup Challenge, silver rings; 2007 World Championships, 4th team
- Week 6: Terin Humphrey, 2004 two-time Olympic Silver medalist (team competition and uneven bars); 2003 World Championship team competition Gold
- Week 6: Annia Hatch, 2004 two-time Olympic Silver medalist (team competition and vault)
- Weeks 7 and 8: Jamie Dantzscher, 2000 Olympic Bronze; NCAA champion, UCLA Bruins gymnastics; 2004 AAI American Award (NCAA’s top gymnast)
- Week 8: Justin Spring, 2008 Olympic Bronze; 2006 World Cup Team Member; 2005 World Champion Team Member; former IGC camper
- Week 9: Nastia Liukin: 2008 Olympic all-around champion, team, beam and uneven bars silver, floor exercise bronze; nine-time World Champion; four-time U.S. National all-around champion
- Week 9: Svetlana Boguinskaia and Blaine Wilson
If you are already registered and would like to switch weeks or add an existing week, please visit the IGC website and login to your CampMinder account. To switch weeks, complete the ‘Switch A Week’ form located under the ‘Forms and Documents’ link.
Stay tuned as we will continue to add celebrity guests for IGC summer 2012! Please check back for more information, or visit IGC’s website at www.internationalgymnastics.com!