International Gymnastics Camp has exciting gymnastics related events happening all year long – from clinics, to camp tours, to educational seminars, to competitions, and more. Keep checking in for the most up-to-date information.
IGC Camp Tour Weekends – Spring 2018
Once Spring’s warm weather is on its way, we open our doors for one weekend to all prospective campers, families, and friends. Come join us for a guided tour of our beautiful camp grounds, including our five state-of-the-art gyms, canteen, cafeteria, cabins and more!
– FULL – Saturday, April 28th, 2018 at 4:00 and 5:00 pm. – FULL –
Sunday, May 6th, 2018 at 12:00, 1:00, and 2:00 pm.
If you would like to sign up for an IGC Camp Tour, please provide the following information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Parent Full Name
- Camper Full Name
- No. Attending in this group
- Phone Number
- Is your camper enrolled for Summer 2018?
- Be sure to reserve your spot in advance as certain time slots do fill up.
- IGC camp merchandise may be purchased.
- Light refreshments will be provided.
Thanksgiving Clinic – Fall 2018
Thanksgiving Clinic is IGC’s two-day fall camp for gymnasts ages 6 to 17. We offer both an overnight and day option.
The two-day clinic takes place on the Friday and Saturday following Thanksgiving Day.
Enrollment is currently closed.
- Cost for the Thanksgiving Clinic will be announced in early fall. Registration will also be open at that time.
- There are six rotations each day, which will cover all Olympic events, plus dance, strength and flexibility.
- Traditional evening camp recreational activities include: karaoke, s’mores, arts and crafts, and much more (Available with the overnight option only).
- All meals included (The day camp option includes lunch).
- The minimum age for the overnight option is 7 years old. Any 6-year-old gymnasts who wish to attend are welcome to sign up as day campers.